Re: WAS Spit Brakes - Pressure differential valve NOW single

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WAS Spit Brakes - Pressure differential valve NOW single
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 28 Jan 97 14:15:45
Gee, while we¹re on the subject of the PDWA --

Last night I took apart my Spitfire dash (for speedo rebuild and to replace the
alligatored dash with a piece of solid walnut), and lo and behold, the ªBRAKEª
light had been pulled from its red lens by the DPO and left to dangle behind
the dash.  He did it, apparently, because the light is constantly on, even
though the all brakes are working fine.   Who can tell me how I ought to track
down the reason for its activation??

-------
Martin Secrest
¹74 Spitfire 1500