paint for TR6 wheels

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: paint for TR6 wheels
From: abrunetti@edgenet.net (abrunetti)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:29:22 -0500
List,

I am new to this list.  I have heard through friends that there recently
was some disscussion regarding a close match for the paint found on wheels
of the TR6.  I have a '73 Comm # CF4855 that shopuld be completed by
spring(yeah right!).  All the mechanicals are completed.  What is left is
paint and interior installation.  If anyone has retained this email or
remembers what the paint is I would surely appreciate it.  My sources tell
me that it was a Ford product but don't know what the specific colour is.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony B
'73 TR6 CF4855