Re: TR6 springs

To: Peter Wilson <Peter.Wilson@vsl.com.au>
Subject: Re: TR6 springs
From: monica <monica@snovalley.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 21:48:09 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Just replaced all the springs on my TR6 and this is what I measured.
 New fronts 10.6"
 New rears  11.5"
 Yes I checked the part numbers on both Moss and Rimmer Bros.
 I also used the alum. spacers on the rear and new bushings, spacers,
nuts, bolts on all the suspension components.
 Needless to say the car now rides like new!

 Now I'd like to add a limited slip rear-end... anyone have any comments
on this?
 Also, while I'm at it, anyone know where I can get a used motor so I
can rebuild one while I'm still driving the old one? (prefer Seattle
area and CHEAP!)

-jimb
74-1/2 TR6