Re: TR6 Rear Differential Questions

To: Paulpop@ssnet.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Rear Differential Questions
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:51:14 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>I am looking for a Bentley or otherwise manual for a '57 TR3 ... anyone
>know a source ... none of the parts houses appear to carry them

I have 2 different manuals for my '57 TR3. It probably wont help you much but
I got one from the previous owner. It was printed in 1963. It is a TR2-3
exclusive. I also have a TR2/3/4 manual that I bought last year at the Import
Festival at Carlisle PA for $1. I guess you will need to go to some car meets
and flea markets. Keep your eyes open.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register