Re: spitfire jack

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spitfire jack
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:55:29 -0500
Hey Michael,

Big GM cars from the 80s had a very nice jack, that should be available
at any salvage yard for $5. or $10. at the most.

You don't even need to get under the car to position it, you can position
it and pump the handle from beside the car, and it will get in under a
frame rail or whatever with only a couple inches ground clearance.

I liked the one in the '81 Cadillac Roadhogster so much, I went to the
local salvage yard and got two more, for the other cars !

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio