Re: British Parts NW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: British Parts NW
From: Gt6nut@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 05:19:18 -0400 (EDT)

<< Subj:         British Parts NW
 Date:  97-07-29 18:23:55 EDT
 From:  toddsig@worldnet.att.net (Todd W. Sigety)
 Sender:        owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
 To:    triumphs@autox.team.net

 I am interested in knowing the quality of merchandise from British
 Parts NW, specifically interior components.  I find their prices very
 tempting when compared to the big three.

        I just finished pulling out the vintage 1970's orange shag carpet
 installed by the PO, I now need a whole new interior, including crash
 pads, carpet and a complete trim kit, transmission tunnel, etc.  I am
 looking to save a few dollars if at all possible, but I do not want to
 sacrifce much in the way quality.

        Should I stick with Moss, through British Parts Connection and Dick
 Burger, go with TRF or give British Parts NW a chance for my business
 (getting more substantial all the time)? Any input would be greatly
 appreciated. >>

I don't know if i can be of much help... but these people are GREAT to deal
with!
I Have only ordered mechanical type parts from them. Considering the Quality
of these parts and the service i would not be afraid of ordering anything
from them.
Actually, as i read betweeen the lines during our phone conversations i would
guess that their suppliers are the same as "the big three".
Living in Oregon i have had the opertounity (sp.?) to see some of their stuff
at the All British Swap Meet in Portland. Looks like the same stuff everybody
has for sale.
I just wish they would let me pick up the parts that i order, but their
zoining dosn't alow any "retail sales".

Dan Arrington (Near Portland Oregon)
gt6nut@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gt6nut/gt6nut.htm