Re: British Parts NW

To: peterz@merak.com
Subject: Re: British Parts NW
From: Gt6nut@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 21:38:00 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Subj:         British Parts NW
 Date:  97-08-05 16:49:05 EDT
 From:  peterz@merak.com (Peter Zaborski)
 Sender:        owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
 To:    "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

 Is it true that BPNW does NOT deal in over the counter sales? (ie. mail
 order only).

 I am curious cause I am planning on visiting Oregon in the fall and
 though I would get some parts while ther in person. Can anyone who knows
 please comment?

 Thanks a lot.

 Peter Zaborski
 76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
 Calgary AB Canada >>

Peter,
Yes this is true. I live only about 15 miles from them,and of course with my
first order i asked if i could come down and pick up my parts. I was told
that the zoning for their business does not allow for over the counter sales.

Dan Arrington (Near Portland,Oregon)
gt6nut@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gt6nut/gt6nut.htm