Re: pinstripe - again

To: libertyc <libertyc@erols.com>
Subject: Re: pinstripe - again
From: Bob Jones <JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 19:50:49 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
libertyc wrote:

> I still would like info on the TR6 pinstripe.  Is it a double stripe?
> Located just below or above the body line/crease?  Thanks.
>
> Carl Huppert  libertyc@erols.com
Carl:
Pinstripes were dealer added on TR6's.  At the certain risk of being
contradicated most installed in the US were double below the body line.
Anyway that's the way my 74 was when I picked it up at the dealer in
West Palm Beach, Fl.  English pinstripes tend to be single.  For
reference check out the photos in Rimmer Brothers catalog.  By the way
that the stripe Maggie sports now.
Bob