Re: Environment and LBC's - A sort of screed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), ecopaige@metro.net (Return requested)
Subject: Re: Environment and LBC's - A sort of screed
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 06 Aug 1997 17:20:03 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 0310B33E8EA8300C-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 06 Aug 1997 17:20:03 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 06 Aug 1997 17:20:03 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0310B33E8EA8300C*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Great reminder of the importance of the environmental issue.  Thanks
     for sharing these thoughts with us...and although I am not a purest in
     the sense of the environmentalists, I appreciate the change in
     direction resulting from their efforts.  Bet most of the listers here
     feel the same way!!!

     PMcQ