Stuck Engine

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stuck Engine
From: "Perry T. Hammock" <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:03:45 -0500
OK - time to seek wisdom again!  The TR3A (TS60999) has a stuck engine - from
years of sitting.  Any suggestions on how to break it loose appreciated.  Have
WD40, Marvel Mystery and liq wrench in the cylinders, plugs out.  Starter wont
budge it (didnt want to try it too much), and I have the crank handle to try to
turn it.  I realize a full rebuild will probably be needed, its just a matter
of pride to try and get the thing broken loose.  Ive seen other old Triumphs
that had been sitting outside unprotected that fired right up.  Any help
appreciated!!

Perry Hammock