Re: Gestapo

To: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Gestapo
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 21:58:12 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ummm...  Does the term "Mega Ditto's" mean anything to you??

(Just a hunch)

It seems to me that in matters dealing with the environment it's prudent
to err on the safe side.  That may not be an especially popular notion
among those who are driven by shareholder returns, but c'mon, this is
the only planet we have!

Regarding the parallel's between pre-Nazi Germany and America in the
'90s, the only parallel I see is a small but vocal group of people who
crave power using inflammatory rhetoric to stir the passions of "Good
Germans"  (Rush Speak: "Right Thinking Americans")...  It's an accurate
comparison, except I don't think you realize who's who in the modern
version.

John

--
Come see us on the Web!