Gestapo

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gestapo
From: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 97 12:47:50 -0000
For those that I have offended using the term Gestapo, I am truly sorry!
However if there is any truth to the rumor, that yearly thousands of
invironmental laws are being passed, without  our knowledge, or
understanding of what these laws are, or if we are in compliance with
these laws, then as I write this little post, I could very well be
violating one of these laws, which I don't know exist? IGNORANCE OF THE
LAW IS NO EXCUSE ! If you take this new legal invironment , and well
meaning zealots, we have the potentiality, of living in possible legal
Police State. ( Is that a better word?) In one of my right wing articles
that I read, the current U.S. legal invironment has been compared to the
legal state of affairs just prior to the Nazi movement. I don't know if
this is true or not, do you know for sure it is not. Something that we
may want to give some consideration to? Hope this hasn't offended anyone,
putting on my flame suit.

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6