Re: TR6 Vacuum Retard(ed) Question

Subject: Re: TR6 Vacuum Retard(ed) Question
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 12:21:01 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The manuals imply that it's up front by the thermostat.  I don't recall
seeing anything under the carburetors, but, then, I wasn't looking
there.  However, I couldn't even find a place for a vacuum retard line on
my distributor.  All I found was the advance line connected to the
carburetors.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)
Bloomington, IN