Re: TR-6 Camshaft Problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Camshaft Problem
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 20:36:47 -0400
Everyone,

I've decided to replace the cam after all.  With what I have in it,
what's a few more? (Shipwrights Disease, yeah, I know!)  Thanks for the
comments from Aaron and Bob.

Glad for the recent thread about engine break-in too.  I was wondering
what to do.  Thanks for the helpful advise to all.

Cheers,

Gary Klein
'75 TR6