Hello all

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hello all
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 16:15:17 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Afternoon  all,

Just wanna say hello after my 2 week holiday.  I actually won an award at
'our' (the leicester area of the TSSC) show on the 3rd August, Ok OK so it was
'Nail of the day' 1997, but it was an award all the same.  And it took alot
of'work' to get the car down to that condition.  :-)

Not much else tosay other than I went to T.D.Fitchett's place in Telford last
week, apparently he supplies most of the traders here, had a quick peek around
his place, now that was impressive, nearly as much as his Healey 3000 outside.
His prices are good to, eg recon D-type overdrive gearboxes for 130 quid
exchange.

Cheerio

Rich