Re: TR6 thinks it has a radial engine

To: TR66pack@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 thinks it has a radial engine
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:47:23 -0600
Kerry,
Just received my summer issue of 6-Pack - great job as always, thanks.
Your TR6 looks like a nice one - you should have allowed yourself a larger
photo to show it off.  From the sounds of your ad in the magazine, you're
putting it back to original state.

The bolt that plugged the rear of the cylinder head on mine before I added
the oil line has a 1/2" head with a 7/16" long threaded part, and is a 24
according to my tap & die set (24 threads per inch??).  (I'm sure there's a
better way to describe bolts.)

I'm starting to feel my mortality and am thinking about installing a roll bar
do you still have the one you advertised in 6-Pack?  If so, what diameter
are the round vertical posts?  (My tonneau cover already has 2" holes cut
out for a roll bar.)
Regards,
Rodney Orr   '70 TR6  CC55899L

snip