Monterey Historic Races - TICKETS AVAILABLE

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Monterey Historic Races - TICKETS AVAILABLE
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:07:25 -0700
Cc: TriCAT3@aol.com
In my quest for information, friends from the S.C.T.O.A. (my triumph
club) that can't make the event due to a family illness offered me their
tickets, but, unfortunately, I can not make the trip.  ...but the
tickets remain available:

"we have two tickets and a campsite for sale--at our cost.  $304.00.
 Another option is to call them.  Their number is 1-800-327-7322.
What we have is A" preimier camping site at the historic racetrack
camping
grounds" wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday nights.  Plus" two 3
day
super historic race" tickets.  Thanks, Carole and Greg"

If interested... you need to write them tonight... as they may be
returning the tickets for a refund sometime tomorrow morning... ???

Their e-mail address:  TriCAT3@aol.com

Carole described the package to me on the phone... sounds great!
--Justin