Re: New owner 77 Spit

Subject: Re: New owner 77 Spit
From: "Atwell Haines" <Carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 97 22:33:37 PDT
Hi John,

you explained (in a manner as clear as Mud):

> I believe that switch connects via the
> green/yellow/red/magenta/ochre/lamp cord/bits of tin foil wire directly
> to the Drive Resistor..  (If the wiring in my Spit was correct.)
>
> ;^)

> (Actually it's part of the probably long since disconnected seat belt
> interlock system...)
TIN FOIL?   TIN FOIL?  No wonder I can't get the durned buzzer to work! I'm
missing a part.

My Drive Resistor works wonderfully.   Every time I get in the Spit to go
somewhere, the Resistor kicks in and I have to fix something before proceeding.
%-(

Good luck on your projects, all you new owners out there!
Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire FM96062     DUAL Drive Resistors I think!
'88 Lotus Esprit               No drive Resistors
'88 Mustang 5.0              Always starts, how boring.

Succasunna (no joke), NJ USA
CarBuff@scooter.net