GT6 fan question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 fan question
From: Chris_Oliver@emh3.arl.mil (Chris Oliver)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:26:46 -0400
     Hi, while looking over my new purchase I noticed that the fan has some
     "play" in relation to the pulley.  It does not wobble, just rotates
     slightly on its mounting bolts.  It looks like the bolts pass through
     some rubber bushings.  Is some play normal, or do I need to replace
     the bushings?  The bolts are tight.  If I need bushings, has anyone
     pulled a fan with out pulling the radiator?  Also the fan belt is on
     its last leg, is this a part that I could source at a local auto parts
     store?  thanks, Chris