TR6 Gearbox Problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Gearbox Problem
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:28:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
    Is it just me or can these cars get _really_ hateful at times?  Anyway,
onto the problem, recently, our 71 TR6 has had alot of trouble going into the
gears.  It is nigh impossible to put it in reverse while the engine is
running, and when driving, shifting into other gears is always easy.  We
recently (two days ago) replaced the slave clutch cylinder, pushrod, and
nylon hose going to it, but to no avai;. As we have a car show coming up next
weekend, we would love to have it on the road by then.  Oh By the way, we DID
remember to bleed the system, but that hasn't worked either, Thanks in
advance,
Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale) 1976 TR6  1969 GT6+