RE: From Jim Gambony re judging results

To: susan@grotecon.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: From Jim Gambony re judging results
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:36:01 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Susan,
 So what's the address to send our envelope to?
Richard
To: triumphs@autox.team.net@INTERNET
From: susan@grotecon.com@INTERNET on Fri, Aug 15, 1997 7:23 PM
Subject: From Jim Gambony re judging results

(Hi all!  Jim's server isn't letting him send mail out, so I am posting
this for him -- Susan)

Larry,

When we were setting up the 1997 VTR National, our committee head on
Judging
agreed that the judging sheets should be shared with the competitors,
BUT
NOT AT THE SHOW!  Evidently there has been trouble at past shows with
competitors becoming quite upset at the results and making life
miserable
for the judging staff.

His suggestion is that at the show interested individuals could supply a
self addressed stamped envelope, and results would be sent a month after
the
show.  That way emotion won't cloud objective evaluation of the sheets,
and
the competitor can be ready for next year's show.

I don't know if the VTR would agree to this suggestion, but it'd be
something for Minnesota to consider for next year.

Jim Gambony
Mad Man in McKinney