Re: TR3 M/C

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
Subject: Re: TR3 M/C
From: Franz and Monica Bachmann <fmjm@cyou.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:35:51 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Smith, Brian wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Get a copy of the Truesports racing cataloge (they have a web site).
>  Inside you will fing BRAND NEW girling M/Cfor aproxx $50.00.  I just
> bought one to see if they were the same as the M/C's for "the big three".
>  THEY ARE THE SAME!!!  You will have to use your original pushrod but it
> is a direct replacment.  hope this helps.
>
> Brian Smith
> 1959 TR3
> 1972 Spitfire IV
> 1977 TR7

Brian
I purchased two of the master cyls. from True Choice and I have one tiny
problem.  The nut for the fluid supply lines from the reservoir do not
thread into the master cylenders.  Did you run in to this problem and if
so, what did you do to remedy the situation?

Franz Bachmann
1960 TR-3  TS80195L