RE: CARIBOU CANVAS

To: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: RE: CARIBOU CANVAS
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:34:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Kevin - thanx for your note.  I spoke to Ed at Caribou again
today and it really is an exercise in frustration.  I last spoke
to Sharon there on July 11 and she told me they were ready for
shipping but that they had just moved, were very busy, etc.......
Today Ed tells me they can't ship because of the USP strike
(which started August 1 !!!).  I love the tops too, but the
B.S. and excuses from this company tax the mind - when I spoke
to Ed about the 20th of July the problem was that so many people
were phoning trying to get their orders that he had no time to
make out the shipping labels, so couldn't ship.  They have had
my money since I placed the first order in May (it's their policy
to charge your credit card the moment you place the order) and
since then, nothing but lame excuses and lies.  I tried today to
get him to reverse the charges on my card and keep the tops, but
of course he can't do this either.  All in all, a very frustrating
company to deal with, and certainly one that I can't recommend
because of their business practises.  Add to this, that he refuses
to send the tops by mail. Buyers beware.

Cheers,

Len Drake