CARIBOU CANVAS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CARIBOU CANVAS
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 06:52:21 -0700
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Listers - back in May and June, I ordered two tops from Caribou
Canvas and despite numerous phone calls to them and promises of
shipment, I still don't have any tops.  Caribou Canvas has a
policy of charging to your Visa or Master Card the day you place
an order, not when the item is shipped.  I know this isn't how
the real world runs, but I like their tops.

I am now at the point of phoning my credit card company and asking
for a refund, but before doing so would like some help from the
list as there must be others that are also receiving the run around
from them.  I would much rather have the tops than the refund, but
with each successive call to them the excuses get lamer.  I know
if I phone today, it will be the UPS strike - last time it was
there was no time to put the labels on the boxes because everyone
was phoning asking where their top was!

Thanx in advance.

Cheers,

Len Drake