RE: CARIBOU CANVAS

To: "'drake@direct.ca'" <drake@direct.ca>
Subject: RE: CARIBOU CANVAS
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:01:41 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I personally find it outrageous that a company would refuse to cancel a
sale given the delays which Len has outlined in his post.

I have no knowledge of the Caribou tops but man, they better be pretty
darn nice for all this hassle. IMO, this is not the way to do business
with long term success in mind. Of course I have never run a business
and perhaps I am just being naive...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada