Re: TR-6 fuel gauge wobble?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 fuel gauge wobble?
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 18:43:12 -0400
Erik,
I bought a new sending unit 3 years ago from BPNW and it works better
than the original. It was made in South America, which cocerned me a
little at first, but then I figured it couldn't be much worse than the
malfunctioning one in the tank, and it was embarrassing using the"broom
stick gauge" method, so I took a chance. So far, so good.
Good luck,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO