Re: Paint for wheel wells?

To: <dstauffa@csc.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint for wheel wells?
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 19:27:39 -0500
I have a TR6 in the garage, frame completed and bodyshell prepped off the
frame. I had the bodyshell Redi-Stripped, etch primered and the painted.  I
had the wheel wells and rockers painted with "Chip Guard", a paint add-in
that looks like lightly coated undercoating.  My plan is to paint it black
to duplicate the undercoating look without the goop (if I ever get back to
that car again). Chip Guard is probably available at most auto paint
stores.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net

> From: dstauffa@csc.com
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Paint for wheel wells?
> Date: Friday, August 22, 1997 10:32 AM
>

> The sheet metal repairs are just about complete on my TR6 body shell.
Soon