RE: Club Insurance Premiums...

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Club Insurance Premiums...
From: Doug Bridgens <DougB@3Dlabs.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:42:23 +0100
Hi,
   It's very frustrating knowing you're being taken for a ride...and
believe me I do!   The scheme you describe is very cheap, on my recent
quotes I could move to Sweden - get Triumph Club of Sweden insurance - and
save money :-)
   Surely setting up this kind of scheme would be a full time job,
requiring profits to pay for the person who runs it?

Cheers
Doug