Re: Brake Servo

To: "Kenneth Brown" <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Servo
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:47:29 -0500
If you are repainting the whole car such as a frame off job, the easiest
way is to heat the metal on the opposite side and scrape it off when soft.
This destroys the paint completely, but what better way to paint a car than
working your way up from the metal.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race