Re: Spitfire rear suspension compensator

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire rear suspension compensator
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 05:57:25 -0700
Scott H. writes:
 <snip>    was reading in a recent issue of The Vintage Triumph about a camber
>compensator for the Spitfire rear suspension.  < snip >
>Does anyone know of a supplier that handles these?  If not, is it possible to
>fabricate your own?
I don't know of anybody that manufactures camber compensators, but it's
just as easy, and you'll get better results by simply replacing your
existing spring with a MK4, 1500 swing spring assembly -

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )