Amazing info (BA, BSW, UNC, etc.)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Amazing info (BA, BSW, UNC, etc.)
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:34:09 -0400
Fellow Motorheads,

I must confess that I thought I knew something about nuts & bolts,
after owning Triumph bikes and cars for years, along with a parade
of bargain-priced American salvage-yard escapees, but...not so.

The phrase, `The more you know, the more you find out how much
there is yet to learn'  certainly applies to me here.

I just checked out www.team.net/sol/tech  for the first time, now
looking for something else, but chanced to look into the listings
Whitworth bolts - a history,  and Spanner sizes - Brit, US, Metric
..and they are truly eye-openers, even for the jaded sophisti-cat.

Thanks again, MJB, and other contributors to SOL, for these resources !

Humbly yours (more so now than before)
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio

'72 Trident 750cc basket case