RE: The Palo Alto Event

To: highwaystar@juno.com
Subject: RE: The Palo Alto Event
From: breedon@ucdhep.ucdavis.edu
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 15:04:53 PST
Cc: breedon@ucdhep.ucdavis.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Pouya,

On Saturday is a "Drive to the Coast" or something like that (I am writing
from memory right now) sponsored by British Car Magazine.  It costs something
like $10, includes lunch, and registration I think is from 9 to 9:30 or so.
Reservations are not requried, but they wanted you to call and let them know
you are coming.  The actual show in front of the Stanford Shopping Mall is
on Sunday from 9.  It costs around $20 or $25.

I'll be with the TVRs, if I can get my car back together by then (almost
done, but still not smogged).

Richard Breedon
1974 TVR 2500M