Re: kit cars

To: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Subject: Re: kit cars
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 10:15:24 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Gary Nafziger wrote:

> Does anyone out there have any information concerning kit cars that would
> fit on an lbc frame?  I am thinking specifically of tr-4 and possibly tr-6.
> I had even thought of comming up with a home made thing, maybe resembling
> the Lotus 7.  I have enough parts to do something except a good body or tub
> and just thought it would be fun to make a light weight runner that would be
> a lot of fun, or possibly something really exotic looking.

Weren't TVR available in kit form?  Perhaps you can adapt one of their
bodies to your frame.

Or excercise your artistic licence and create a car out of fiberglass...

Then, there's also Michelotti's prototype TR4... I thought it looked neat,
you'd get lots of stares with a car like that :-)

You can really go nuts with the TR, all you really need to do is make a
body tub that matches the frame...

-Malcolm