Re: kit cars

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: kit cars
From: Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 18:10:37 -0500
On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Malcolm Walker wrote:

> Then, there's also Michelotti's prototype TR4... I thought it looked
> neat, you'd get lots of stares with a car like that :-)

Malcolm -

Where can I find a picture of this prototype? I'm a big fan of
Michelotti's work. In fact I'm presently in the middle of buying a
production version of this masterpiece (a TR250, though as I've said to
others on this list, I'm sure he gagged when he first saw those goofy
stripes across the bonnet!)

And while we're here, does anybody know whether there are any early
drawings or models of his first (?) Triumph masterpiece, the Herald?

Bill Kelly
'62 Herald, GA41328LCV
'68 TR250, CD954L? (something like that. The car's not home yet)