Re: kit cars

To: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Subject: Re: kit cars
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 10:18:29 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Gary Nafziger wrote:

> Does anyone out there have any information concerning kit cars that would
> fit on an lbc frame?  I am thinking specifically of tr-4 and possibly tr-6.
> I had even thought of comming up with a home made thing, maybe resembling
> the Lotus 7.  I have enough parts to do something except a good body or tub
> and just thought it would be fun to make a light weight runner that would be
> a lot of fun, or possibly something really exotic looking.

Let me expand Gary's original question.  Add to that the Spitgire/GT6
Frame as well.

I had an idea of doing such a project earlier, but could not find any
kits that comply.

I'm anxious to hear if any do exist.

Justin, maybe when all the gaskets are available, you can tackle this
one!!!

Joe Curry  '63 Spit (also a couple of worthy frames)