washing machines, again

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: washing machines, again
From: "Hall, Scott" <halls2@fdhc.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 10:15:36 -0500
okay, I admit I thought the washing machine thread was a little
off-topic.  I too wondered, 'what do washing machines have to do with
triumphs?'

but, uh, well...

last night, my girlfriend's fridgidaire started shrieking like the fan
belt from hell, or an opera singer with a mean streak.  ever since I
fixed the power antenna on her car, this woman has had complete
confidence in my ability to fix almost anything.  I need to keep the
streak alive!

c'mon guys, help me be a hero here.  I remember from the thread that
service manuals could be had for these things just like our beloved
triumphs.  joe curry, I know you've had one of these things apart
before...  any help?  where to get the manual?  summary of the previous
thread?  would it help to know that she's beautiful and thinks I walk on
water? (amazing how love blinds you, eh?) :-)

I'll bet when I open it up, the things got lucas electrics!  there!
triumph content!