Re: washing machines, again

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, halls2@fdhc.state.fl.us
Subject: Re: washing machines, again
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 09:32:13 PST
Cc: curry@wolfenet.com

>Fellas,
>
>It is indeed a washing machine.  Sorry, I should have said that in the
>original post.
>
>Scott

then i apologize, like i said i don't do my own laundry so.........in
that case it may just be a belt squealing.  auto parts stores are good
source for belts (if it's belt drive) i don't do my own laundry, but i
have been known to take apart an appliance or two.

ps. sorry joe, but he didn't specify like he said.