Re: TR4 Engine Restoration

To: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 Engine Restoration
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:30:13 EST
> Yeah, but rumor has there's a TR6V8 under construction in E. TN that you might
> find a bit impertinent!

I really hope I see it at a show somewhere! I'd probably build a Small block
Chevy
version...sorry, it's in my blood...yeah, I know the dist would be a problem...

Did I mention my next crazy project? I couldn't figure out what to do with my
'71 Spit,
Iv'e considered a 6cyl, a Rover V8... but I think I'm going to practice my body
work
skills instead --- rebody the 'lil sucker as a dirt track Sprint Car... I
always wanted
an "Open Wheeler"....

> I get such a kick out of it as it is, I can hardly wait to see
> what it's like with 300+ Hp.

Just be sure to notify the tower before take off!

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down.... :>)
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press
Tel:609 258 4900