RE: tr6 radiator duct

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: tr6 radiator duct
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 19:47:38 -0500
Hi Trevor:

This may hurt but I think I saw some at Canadian Tire.  However, if that
isn't the case, most good body shop supply stores will carry it.  You can
also purchase similar products from auto body paint supplies.

John, in sunny Edmonton at plus 5 degrees with no snow.  Eat your heart
out.  We're going to have our first ever brown Christmas.