Re: tr6 radiator duct

To: hobrien@webos1.com, vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: tr6 radiator duct
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:57:02 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<snip>
>> Will O'Brien
>> OS Design & Consulting
>> email: hobrien@webos1.com
>> alt email: will@students.missouri.edu
>
>Will you have to be sure there is space for give and take with bumps as
>you drive, I don't think aluminum is the answer in this redesign for
duct
>work.

i don't know the size of the duct on a tr, but it would seem to me that
you should be able to get something on the order of a aluminum pre
heater hose, some comercial ducting that is used in houses and such, or
get creative with your rivet gun and some piano hinge to give it
flexability, none of the plastics guys here have seen a sheet of abs and
think that they extrude mold the ducts in the vb catalog that you saw.
as usual jmho

merry christmas and TRIUMPHant new year.
larry