RE: tr6 radiator duct

To: "'Martin Libhart'" <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: RE: tr6 radiator duct
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 16:12:33 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Martin, thanks for the tip about the Mar-Hyde Bumper Black. I applied a
can this weekend (one coat to the grille side and two coats to the
hood/engine side) and am quite pleased with the results. The difference
is amazing - the fiber board looks almost new.

Over time I will see how well the bumper black paint holds up but so far
it seems like the best of the suggestions I received to my original
post.

PS. $10 Canadian for a can at a local auto parts store in Calgary.

Thanks again!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada