Re: tr6 radiator duct

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 radiator duct
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:10:35 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter:

Glad you're pleased with the results.  I've had mine in use with the MarHyde
applied for about 8 months now - still looks great. And you can rinse dust
off easily with water - I just quickly remove remaining moisture with a
chamois so that edges of the duct aren't attacked by the water.

Martin

--
Martin Libhart