Re: TR3 head removal

To: Adrio Taucer <adrio@capitalnet.com>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 head removal
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:20:32 -0600
    Adrio, you can double up two nuts on the offending stud (see primitive
ascii art). Then put a wrench on the top nut and a wrench on the bottom nut.
Hold the top wrench like you were going to tighten the top nut. Now turn the
bottom wrench like you were going to loosen the bottom nut. You should be
applying just enough force to the top wrench to keep the top nut from coming
off. The entire stud should now unscrew and be easy to remove.

 |\\\|
[    ]     <- top nut
[    ]     < bottom nut
 |\\\|
 |\\\|       <- stud

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/