Re: TR3a seat location on floor?

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: TR3a seat location on floor?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 21:24:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'm about 5'7"-5'8" tall. I've just remounted my driver's seat, since
I've just got my car running after owning it for 5 years.

The seat is almost all the way forward for me to reach the pedals
comfortably. This does seem to put the steering wheel close, but I've
heard that the adjustable steering wheel (which I have) is closer than
the regular one.

I could still push the seat back quite a ways.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - painting and reassembling....