Re: TR3a seat location on floor?

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: TR3a seat location on floor?
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 06:29:58 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I've made a new floor for the driver's side (passenger has to wait)
      and am seeking advice with regard to the fore and aft position of the
      seat rails.
      Having never driven a TR3, I don't know whether the original seat rail
      mounting position would have been good for me, but I think I've heard
      it mentioned that the rearmost position of the driver's seat is still
      too far forward for some people.
      I do not have the adjustable steering column, and am 175 cm. tall.
      (Five foot nine and a half in 'Murcan measure.) >>

Jim
I'm also 'bout 5'9" ('muracan) and my cars fit just fine. If memory serves I
have the seats adjusted all the way back tho'.
Actually the seat goes almost all the way back to the rear seat/shelf in my 3B
anyway so you wouldn't gain much by altering the location of the rails.
Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4