TR3a seat location on floor?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3a seat location on floor?
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 18:59:24 -0400
     Greetings,
     I've made a new floor for the driver's side (passenger has to wait)
     and am seeking advice with regard to the fore and aft position of the
     seat rails.
     Having never driven a TR3, I don't know whether the original seat rail
     mounting position would have been good for me, but I think I've heard
     it mentioned that the rearmost position of the driver's seat is still
     too far forward for some people.
     I do not have the adjustable steering column, and am 175 cm. tall.
     (Five foot nine and a half in 'Murcan measure.)
     Whaddayall think?
     Jim Wallace
     Ottawa, Canada
     TS81417