Spitfire: Chassis aligment

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: Chassis aligment
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:08:34 -0500
Hey there lists,

I'm having a bit of trouble aligning the mounts from my front bumper to
the chassis. Now the Spit was is in a minor front end collision but
there doesn't seem to be any major damage. The bumper is not perfect but
I'd like to be able to verify that it's not the chassis.

Are there dimensions of the chassis somewhere so I can check for minor
damage? Do I need to find another Spit to measure from?

Thanks in advance,

Vic

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)