FW: Any TR, conv. top windows ??

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: Any TR, conv. top windows ??
From: "Clarke, Ian" <Ian.Clarke@gbr.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 00:48:51 PDT

Micheal Ferguson wrote:

> That's the end of the article. Not particularly thorough, but it may
> provide some inspiration. Some of the terms (e.g "hood") in the above
> are obviously English. Not so sure about some of the others. Does
> "sticky tape" mean duct tape, electrical tape, or what? And are
> "staples"  the same as what we call staples? No idea - perhaps one of
> our friends from the UK can shed some light.

Duck Tape isn't that common over here yet and is quite expensive,
so sticky tape could mean electrical tape or just stuff like
Scotch tape or sellotape (both brand names)

Staples are probably the same, I can't remember what Tim Taylor calls
them!!!!

I know you guys call the engine cover the hood (We call it the bonnet), but
what
do you call the convertable cover (That's what we call the hood)

Ian Clarke
London, England
TR4 coming soon.....