Re: Apple Green Paint Code

To: <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Apple Green Paint Code
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:17:32 +0100
Cc: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Dave

I checked in the archives today on this colour and the paint code you've
been given is correct. What I was seeking was another supplier and I found
one - PJ, for Pinchin and Johnson but no ref code. As PJ went out of
business some time ago, I guess the best way is to get a paintshop which
knows what its about to do a spectrometer colour match. The likely outcome
is a new paint which will replicate your present colour as the original
will have faded through normal UV and weathering.

John Mac