Re: RHD TR3A

To: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: RHD TR3A
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:40:27 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Not that my wife thinks I need another Triumph, but I recently located a 59
 TR3A with right hand drive, and was wondering if this adds much to the
 value of the car.  I know a rhd TR is pretty rare in the States, but this
 seller wants $4K for it, and though I haven't seen it yet, sounds high for
 an unrestored TR3.  I assume the usual rust, though she says it is straight
 body and "ran when I stored it several years ago"! Any ideas from
 experienced owners?

 Richard Triplett >>

$4K for a runner with a straight body doesn't sound exorbitant to me!
The body is the most trying part of a TR3 resto IMHO.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4